Returns and complaints
Returns and complaints
Withdrawal from the contract
If you are so-called preferred buyers, i.e.:
A) the consumer
B) a natural person for whom the contract you concluded with us is directly related to your business activity, but is not of a professional nature for you
- as a rule, you have the right to withdraw from a distance contract .
You can withdraw from the contract by submitting a statement of withdrawal from the contract , e.g. by e-mail sent to the following address: email@example.com .
You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days .
The fourteen-day withdrawal period begins when you or a third party other than the carrier indicated by you take possession of the goods, and in the case of a contract that includes many goods that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts - from taking possession of the last goods, lots or parts.
To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
Return the returned goods to us immediately to the following address: Ruda Strawczyńska 103A, 26-067 Strawczyn , but not later than within 14 days from the date on which you withdrew from the contract.
Payments made by you will be returned to you immediately on the terms set out in the Regulations of the store, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of your statement of withdrawal from the contract.
If we have not offered to collect the goods from you ourselves - we may withhold the return of the payment received from you until we receive the goods back or you provide proof of their return - depending on which event occurs first.
Remember that you are not entitled to withdraw from a distance contract, e.g. in relation to the contract:
- in which the subject of the service is non-prefabricated goods, manufactured according to your specifications or serving to meet your individual needs ;
- in which the subject of the service is goods that deteriorate quickly or have a short shelf life;
- in which the subject of the service is goods delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons , if the package was opened after delivery;
- in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package , if the package was opened after delivery.
Detailed information on withdrawal from the contract can be found in our Store Regulations.
The following content applies to the so-called preferred buyer. If you are not, please refer to our Shop Policies for detailed information on complaints.
If we improperly perform the contract concluded with you, you have the right to submit a complaint - preferably to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address Ruda Strawczyńska 103A, 26-067 Strawczyn.
As a general rule, we are liable for a lack of conformity of the goods with the contract, existing at the time of delivery and revealed within two years from that time.
Pursuant to the provisions of the Act on consumer rights, you may in such a situation demand:
a) exchange of goods
b) repair of goods.
In some cases, you can also:
a) withdraw from the contract
b) submit a price reduction statement
- details in this regard can be found in our Store Regulations.